[Nut-upsdev] Using upssched under Solaris

Iwamiya, Ron SPAWAR ron.iwamiya at navy.mil
Tue May 16 16:47:47 UTC 2006

Hi, I'm attempting to use the UPS network tools. I'm sure I got the
configurations worked out as I get notified when the ups goes on battery
and back  online. I am having problems with upssched. I have the
following in my upssched.conf:

CMDSCRIPT /usr/local/ups/sbin/upssched-cmd
AT ONBATT * EXECUTE onbatt

The problem I have is that is seems like the script in CMDSCRIPT never
gets executed. If I replace the script with an executable, the
executable never gets executed. While looking in the prstat window, I
see the program upssched get executed like it is suppose to but whatever
I have in the CMDSCRIPT never seems like it runs. I have tried this with
version 2.0.3 and 2.0.0. This is using Solaris on a Sun.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ron