[Nut-upsdev] Tripp-Lite OMNI650LCD

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Sep 26 19:22:53 UTC 2006

You can run "upsmon -c fsd" to force a shutdown of your computer.
(Assuming the driver, upsd, and upsmon are all configured, running,
and monitoring the system correctly). This will only allow you to test
whether the system shuts down correctly and the UPS shuts off at the
correct moment. It will not reveal whether NUT would actually detect a
low battery correctly.

P.S. the "battery.voltage: 0.0" is a harmless bug that I have been
planning to fix for a while. Upsmon actually only looks at ups.status,
so this misreported value is purely cosmetic. -- Peter