[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1029 - in trunk: . data drivers scripts/hotplug scripts/udev

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:34:48 UTC 2007

Hi Arjen

2007/7/28, Arjen de Korte <adkorte-guest at alioth.debian.org>:
> Author: adkorte-guest
> Date: Sat Jul 28 16:45:04 2007
> New Revision: 1029
>
> Log:
> Add Belkin F6C1200-UNV (older model) to supported devices.
>
> Apparently this is (internally) identical to the F6C1100-UNV. Not surprisingly, they also share the same productid (1100). It also seems to come in two flavors for the USB version. An older one which is supported through the usbhid-ups driver and a newer one that uses the megatec_usb driver.
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/ChangeLog
>    trunk/data/driver.list
>    trunk/drivers/belkin-hid.c
>    trunk/scripts/hotplug/libhid.usermap
>    trunk/scripts/udev/nut-usbups.rules.in

just a small note on a common mess when updating the USB / udev things:
HAL (scripts/hal/20-ups-nut-device.fdi) also need to be updated, so
that when the HAL drivers are installed, hald can fire up the right
addon.

I've made the necessary change for the above, and also checked for
other missing entries (r1041).

The only remaining things are (I've not checked the matching driver yet):
- Mustek Powermust 600USB (OMRON/87XXUPS)
- LIEBERT/PowerSure Personal XT
- Cypress Semiconductor USB to Serial
- Powercom - unknown driver

And I'm still reluctant with Krauler and Ablerex entries (non
compliant IDs), though I leaved these in the fdi file for now.

Ubuntu Media Center (UMC) Project Leader - https://launchpad.net/~umc-team