[Nut-upsdev] Testing NUT

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:26:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am working on several articles on how Automated testing is employed in
various Open Source projects.
http://www.szabgab.com/blog/2007/07/1183825266.html

I gut to NUT as I saw you are using BuildBot to build the application and
NUT seemed to be interesting to write about.

So I found the BuildBot page http://buildbot.ghz.cc/public/nut/
but from the reports it seems to me that there is no "make test" phase.
The reports seem to end after the compilation phase.
(ok, actually a copied tarball follows but i guess it should just copy
the result back)

So how I would be glad if you pointed me to some documentation on how do
you test NUT?

regards
   Gabor

--