[Nut-upsdev] Cyberpower USB CP550SL RT (AE550)

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:26:39 UTC 2007

On 7/13/07, n <xellos at bluebottle.com> wrote:
> I have the Cyberpower  USB CP550SL RT< whats its called when i bought it :)
[...]
> ups.power.nominal: 467        < should this be 550va?

Check the specifications - usually the VA rating is a little higher
than the maximum wattage.

To find out about the additional functionality, please stop the
usbhid-ups driver, and re-run it as follows:

   usbhid-ups -DD -u root -x explore -x vendorid=0764 auto

Let it run for a bit, then send the output to this list.

--
- Charles Lepple