[Nut-upsdev] energizerups == megatec_usb -x subdriver=agiler?

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:12:59 UTC 2007

2007/6/22, Arjen de Korte <arjen at de-korte.org>:
> Looking for ioctl() calls in the drivers, I noticed that the
> energizerups.c code looks a lot like a megatec protocol over a USB
> connection. It uses 8 bytes per packet, which makes it look like the
> agiler subdriver in megatec_usb. Do we know if there are people that use
> this driver now and that might be able to verify this?

apart from Viktor (energizerups author), I don't know.
but there might not be that many out there.

a call to test on the user list might help, but Viktor's point of view
and test should help...
that would be really nice since energizerups is the last one using
hiddev (so Linux only USB), and I initiated talks with Viktor about
that some time ago.

-- Arnaud