[Nut-upsdev] energizerups == megatec_usb -x subdriver=agiler?

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:00:03 UTC 2007

Hi Viktor,

thanks for your answer.

can you forward the test request to your various contact?
one may have time, available unit and motivation to do so.
as a side note, the removal of energizerups to the profit of
megatec_usb would help us in cleaning the tree and deps, along with
adding a maintainer redundancy. And these points are parts of our
Quality Assurance effort underway...

Arjen: you should so also call for test on upsuser, mentioning the old
and new style things to try to get more info...