[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r988 - in trunk: . docs

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Jun 26 15:40:26 UTC 2007

> 2007/6/26, Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org>:
>>
>> > Author: adkorte-guest
>> > Date: Mon Jun 25 19:26:09 2007
>> > New Revision: 988
>> >
>> > Log:
>> > Update to reflect changes in the way we deal with dstate_dataok() and
>> > dstate_datastale().
>> >
>> > Historically it was needed to call dstate_dataok() regularly, to
>> prevent
>> > staleness warnings. This is no longer needed, now the server will PING
>> > drivers it has not heard of recently. If they answer with PONG, they
>> won't
>> > be flagged stale anymore, no matter how long ago dstate_dataok() was
>> > called.
>> >
>> > Modified:
>> >    trunk/ChangeLog
>> >    trunk/docs/new-drivers.txt
>>
>> Is it OK to backport this to testing?
>
> sure. will be for -3 or the final.

OK, I will commit this change later today.

> do you have other things underway for Testing?

Nothing that can be considered minor enough, besides the futile change to
the safenet driver I committed yesterday. I could backport the change to
the mge-shut driver too, if that will still be in the final version of
nut-2.2.0 and you agree with the change.

I'm working on the ServerConf branch, but that's nowhere near stable
enough to put into the trunk, let alone Testing.