[Nut-upsdev] Tripp Lite USB UPS

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Thu Mar 1 04:45:15 CET 2007

Patrick,

You are not out of luck. Although the device reports inconsistent
data, the problem is most likely in the firmware and not in the
hardware. Whatever it is, we can compensate for it in the driver.

I apologize, but I am too busy this week (and next) to be looking into
this. Please remind me again after March 15 or so!

-- Peter