[Nut-upsdev] Powercom black knight 800VA (usb)

Libor Klepáč libor.klepac at bcom.cz
Thu Mar 22 08:31:11 CET 2007

Hello,

i don't understand at all whats happening in these logs but i think peter
selinger suggested that it should be megatec protocol

The URB you are talking about ... maybe it's just in time when i ran self test
on ups
then i switched off my lcd screen (load changed from 11% to 6%) and then i
switched it back on

but there is so much packets ....

cu

libor