[Nut-upsdev] tripp lite smart2200RMXL2U error reading protocol

Lance Thomas Lance.Thomas at fammed.wisc.edu
Fri May 11 18:13:33 UTC 2007

Here's a shot of the lsusb
Bus 003 Device 002: ID 04b4:6560 Cypress Semiconductor Corp. CY7C65640
USB-2.0 "TetraHub"
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 413c:2003 Dell Computer Corp.
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 09ae:3012 Tripp Lite
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

>>> Kjell Claesson <kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se> 05/11/07 12:42 PM

Hi Lance,

Can you do a

lsusb

So we get the product and vendor id. The driver
seems only to support product-id 0001, so if your
ups have 3012 as product id, it is a new version.

Regards
Kjell