[Nut-upsdev] support for newer mustek powermust model 06da:0003

Timo Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Mon Nov 26 13:56:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org> writes:
> OK, I'll throw in the patch you provided and then we'll leave it that
> way for now. Thanks for your efforts in making this work. We've seen
> quite a number of requests for support of the VendorID:ProductID
> combination, so it is nice that we can support this now.

I'll start using the CVS version for a while with both old and new
mustek versions to make sure they work reliably.

> 1) Could you post the output of 'upsc <upsname>'?

$ upsc myups at moniscreen
battery.charge: 100.0
battery.voltage: 13.70
battery.voltage.nominal: 12.0
driver.name: megatec_usb
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: auto
driver.version: 2.3.0-1160M
driver.version.internal: 1.5.8
input.frequency: 49.9
input.voltage: 220.5
input.voltage.fault: 220.1
input.voltage.maximum: 220.5
input.voltage.minimum: 220.1
output.voltage: 220.5
output.voltage.nominal: 220.0
ups.beeper.status: enabled
ups.delay.shutdown: 0
ups.delay.start: 2
ups.load: 19.0
ups.mfr: unknown
ups.model: unknown
ups.serial: unknown
ups.status: OL
ups.temperature: 25.0

> 2) Have you checked what happens after sending the command 'upsmon -f
> fsd'? The system should reboot with the mains to the UPS plugged in and
> just shutdown (waiting for power) with the mains unplugged.

That'll have to wait till Wednesday when I can physically unplug mains
from the UPS and make sure the system really comes up properly. Unless
we get surprise power outages of course ;-)

best regards,
Timo Lindfors