[Nut-upsdev] support for newer mustek powermust model 06da:0003

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Mon Nov 26 17:31:06 UTC 2007

On Nov 26, 2007 2:25 PM, Carlos Rodrigues <carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt> wrote:
> > 2) Have you checked what happens after sending the command 'upsmon -f
> > fsd'? The system should reboot with the mains to the UPS plugged in and
> > just shutdown (waiting for power) with the mains unplugged.
>
> I'll check this later in the afternoon.

The machine shuts itself down upon "upsmon -c fsd", but the UPS
doesn't turn the load off.

More, after doing an "upsdrvctl shutdown", the driver cannot regain
control of the UPS anymore (every command during detection times out).
The same happens if one sends any command that isn't supported by the
UPS (like doing a "test.battery.start.deep" instant command). The only
way to restart the driver after this is by unplugging/replugging the
USB cable.

--
Carlos Rodrigues