[Nut-upsdev] snmp driver for Liebert AP300

Andrew Fleming andrew.fleming at washburn.edu
Fri Sep 7 21:07:29 UTC 2007

I assume this is the best way to get in contact with the developers of
the snmp-ups driver for nut.

We have a Liebert AP300 Series UPS with an SNMP Card.  I'm trying to
write a new header file for nut so we can support our UPS with nut.
I've got the driver to compile with Nut 2.2.0 source on RedHat EL v4 and
some of the info is correct, but the main thing the power/battery status
is not.  My C is very rusty and only fair at SNMP stuff.  If anyone
could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Attached is a debug log from trying to run the snmp-ups driver.  I've
also attached the new header file I adapted from an existing one,
changes to the snmp-ups.c and the MIB for this ups.  (There is a lot of
stuff I did not try to implement yet, but the main thing I need is power
status.)  I might be missing something really simple, if so any
pointers, suggestions, or help would be greatly appreciated.  And yes if
I can get this to work I'll submit it to you for consideration to be
added to the source.

Thanks

af

--
Andrew Fleming - Systems Administrator - RHCE

Washburn University - Information Systems & Services
Bennett 104
1700 College
Topeka, KS 66621

Office: 785-670-1010, Ext 2307