[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1376 - in trunk: . server

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:14:51 UTC 2008

2008/4/8, Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org>:
> > btw, would you be interested in working on the configuration?
>

> Not at the moment. There is still a lot of work to do in the clients, main
>  driver body and the server (in this order). I'll work my way through all
>  these, but this is going to take a fair amount of my time.

ok, so once I'm done with the web and doc (and this will also take a
good amount of time), I'll relaunch the conf stuffs. so, for 2.6...

>  It's nice to see the evolution taking place there, especially in the
>  clients, where some still duplicate things that are in 'common' for years
>  already.

right. there are many things that we talked about with Russell (a long
time ago) that are still to be done. And I'm pleased to see that
you're working on it ;-)

thanks,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - MGE Office Protection Systems - http://www.mgeops.com