[Nut-upsdev] Sweex 1000VA UPS (Lakeview Research)

Tom Cassimon tom at cassimon.mine.nu
Mon Dec 1 17:29:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

One patch I found at :

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2007-November/003449.ht
ml

I've applied this one to the nut-2.2.2 release. But it didn't work.

Makefile didn't merge, 3 out of 3 hunk rejected.

I also found an earlier version of the patch, but that didn't work either.

Lsusb gives the following result:

Bus 003 Device 002: ID 0925:1234 Lakeview Research

Safenet, genericups upstype=7 & megatec drivers in nut-2.2.2 don't work
either.

Regards,

Tom Cassimon