[Nut-upsdev] Sweex 1000VA UPS (Lakeview Research)

Peter van Valderen dosperios at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:02:57 UTC 2008

> checking out and compiling revision 1645 doesn't work, it gives
> a compilation error:

<SNIP>

> Does somebody know what causes this error?

I did a clean checkout of 1645, ran autoreconf --install, ./configure
and make, unfortunately I can't reproduce your error. Maybe try a
clean checkout?

> So i tried an earlier revision, r1607, and changed the line you suggested.
> And indeed it works. I've tried to connect and disconnect the UPS and it
> reports status OL and OB. Should it support also LB? Because i've not tried
> that yet.

Yes, it does, see line 378 in lakeview_usb.c.

> So for me the driver change seems to work. Thanks alot Peter, you saved me
> €200. I've almost ordered a 1000VA APC UPS.

No problem, great to see I've helped at least one other person on this
world besides myself with my driver ;)

Best regards,

Peter van Valderen