[Nut-upsdev] RPM .spec files in NUT source tree

Oden Eriksson oeriksson at mandriva.com
Thu Dec 18 10:59:24 UTC 2008

Den Monday 15 December 2008 09:25:33 skrev Arnaud Quette:
> 2008/12/14 Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
> > All,
>
> Hey there,
>
> as a side note, this point is linked to the "make package" target in NUT
> 2.4.0
>
> > Arnaud and I were discussing the *.spec files we have in the NUT
> > source tree, and with the 2.4.0 release of NUT just around the corner,
> > I would like to make sure we are pointing people in the right
> > direction for NUT RPMs.

I don't care much about that, sorry. Too much other stuff to maintain (over
1200 src.rpm packages...).

> @Oden: btw, what's your situation? I heard about rumors, that I hope
> are not true.

Yep. It's true. I'm open to some nice job offers (productization stuff).

I've been lazy or rather due to workload with submitting patches. So here it
comes:

nut-openssl_linkage_fix.diff
http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Underlinking

nut-2.2.2-format_not_a_string_literal_and_no_format_arguments.diff
http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Development/Packaging/Problems#format_not_a_string_literal_and_no_format_arguments

Cheers.

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson