[Nut-upsdev] New Mustek UPS model working

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Dec 30 09:54:24 UTC 2008

Citeren Fr3ddie <fr3ddie at fr3ddie.it>:

> So there's only *one* driver in the subversion trunk for the RS232 and
> USB interfaces? No more distinction between the interfaces. Nice!

No, although technically this would be easy to do, it would put in
dependencies that we don't like to see. Not all systems have working
libusb implementations and we should not require this if people only
have a RS-232 interface available. This prevents us from merging
RS-232 and USB drivers in a single binary.

Please keep list traffic on the list