[Nut-upsdev] New Mustek UPS model working

Fr3ddie fr3ddie at fr3ddie.it
Tue Dec 30 17:52:43 UTC 2008

Arnaud Quette ha scritto:
> the development is currently 2.3 (just fixed on the page you pointed),
> and will soon be 2.5, since the 2.4 is about to be released.
>
>     And what's the "testing" one, placed at "v2.4"?
>

> the Testing version is 2.4.0-pre1 currently. There are only testing
> releases when we're about to release a new stable version.

I understand this version numbering is the same as the kernel one, isn't
it? The "dev" versions are the ones with the odd last number, the even
ones are the stable versions. So, I have to try only the v2.4 'cause
it's being released soon, right?

> the Testing one, yes since it will enter Debian archive as soon as 2.4.0
> final is released.

Ok, I downloaded the 2.4 to start reading the documentation contained: I
saw that the megatec drivers are still there and there are also the new
blazer ones. Which I need to test? Both? Or the megatec are going to
disappear later?

> Charles will send you a complementary mail to setup buildbot for NUT.
> for the moment, "apt-get install buildbot" will be the startpoint.

LOL, ok, still waiting for Charles's mail, tomorrow morning I'll fly to
Wien for four days so I don't know if I can try to compile, but I'll try
to anyway via SSH, promise :)

--
Fr3ddie
fr3ddie at fr3ddie.it
Home Page: http://www.fr3ddie.it
OpenPGP Public Key available on my website

Ho trovato un sito eccezionale: te poi scarica' la coscienza...