[Nut-upsdev] Powerware UPS slots ports and protocols information

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Mon Jul 7 17:19:56 UTC 2008

Den Monday 07 July 2008 15.16.36 skrev Arnaud Quette:
OK Arnaud,
> > I have all the info I need, but i lack the hardware to test it on.
>
> yep, I know. That's still part of the planned actions.
> But the current scope is still limited to MGE Office Protection Systems.
> The other Eaton owned companies (Powerware and PhoenixTec) are still
> part of the discussion we're holding. But it's longer and heavier that
> estimated.
>
> So I still can't make any promise, nor take decision on this :-(
>
> Do you have a list of interesting / needed hardware?

Best would be a 5125 or 9125 with loadsegments.
I have all info on 9125, so I know what to expect from it.

It would be fun if you could get your hand on a 9340 and test the driver.
It is to expensive to buy. Don't think the give us one to play with :-)

> ATM, I have a 5115 and a 9120+ConnectUPS Web/SNMP card underhand if
> needed...

The driver was first developed on a 5115 (serial) and a 9120 (serial).

> While waiting for better news, thanks,
> Arnaud

Thank you Arnaud.

Regards