[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1358 - in branches/Testing: . clients drivers m4 man scripts/hal server

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:13:39 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Arjen de Korte
<adkorte-guest at alioth.debian.org> wrote:
> Author: adkorte-guest
>  Date: Wed Mar  5 21:44:41 2008
>  New Revision: 1358
>
>  Log:
>  - fix HAL support [Alioth Bug #304156] (backport from r1294)
>  - only include target specific CFLAGS and LDFLAGS only if target is actually used (backport from r1296 and r1297)
>  - add netxml-ups driver

Arjen,

this commit breaks "make distcheck":

   http://buildbot.ghz.cc/public/nut/Debian-etch-x86/builds/317/step-compile/0

If you want, I can help with fixing it, but I'm not quite sure which
way things are going (especially when considering the next commit to
Testing).

Basically, at some point, I think we switched over to having a
Makefile.am in scripts/hal, but branches/Testing just handled the HAL
.fdi file in scripts/Makefile.am.

--
- Charles Lepple