[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1358 - in branches/Testing: . clients drivers m4 man scripts/hal server

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Mar 6 07:58:28 UTC 2008

> this commit breaks "make distcheck":

It does indeed... :-(

When I noticed that, it was already too late and I decided to get going
with this later (today).

> If you want, I can help with fixing it, but I'm not quite sure which
> way things are going (especially when considering the next commit to
> Testing).

Well, the idea was what is written in the ChangeLog. Ie, handle the HAL
stuff like we're doing in the trunk. I thought I had it nailed, but it
seems that I missed something vital somewhere.

> Basically, at some point, I think we switched over to having a
> Makefile.am in scripts/hal, but branches/Testing just handled the HAL
> .fdi file in scripts/Makefile.am.

It seems so, although I did copy the scripts/hal/Makefile.am and also
listed this in configure.in. Apparently, this is not enough.

Eindhoven - The Netherlands