[Nut-upsdev] Battery Volts shown as 20+ on Cyber Power UPS CP1000AVRLCD

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Nov 30 15:45:24 UTC 2008

Citeren "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com>:

> I went ahead and installed the 2.2.2 rpm even though it doesn't have the
> /etc/init.d/upsd file so I could get the information you needed.

You'll need to install
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/sbrabec:/backports/openSUSE_10.3/x86_64/nut-classic-2.2.2-66.1.x86_64.rpm too. I'm a bit surprised that you don't mention any complaints about failed dependencies, since there really should be a dependency with this file
too.

To prevent surprises, if you run stuff from the buildservice, you
reall should be adding the repositories instead of just downloading an
RPM and ignore the dependencies.

Please keep list traffic on the list