[Nut-upsdev] Powercom Imperial/Black Knight USB support for NUT

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Oct 23 06:38:33 UTC 2008

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:

[...]

> just to be sure, for other users: what is the name of the port you've
> indicated in ups.conf (my guess is ttyUSB0 since the powercom driver
> has no real USB support)?

If this is the case, what are the vendorid and productid that are
reported for this device? The output of 'lsusb -v' should reveal this.

Furthermore, I would prefer to see something else than 'USB' as the
keyword here. Chances are that we will see additional Powercom like
devices that are similarly equipped with a USB port. I don't think the
settings for this device are generic enough to cover all variations
there might be, so something more descriptive for the devices you
tested it with (possibly by adding additional table entries) would be
welcomed.

Please keep list traffic on the list