[Nut-upsdev] Fwd: upscode2.c

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Mon Feb 16 16:14:18 UTC 2009

måndag 16 februari 2009 16:17:19 skrev  Arnaud Quette:
> 2009/2/16 Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org
> <nut%2Bdevel at de-korte.org>>
>
> > Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:
> >
> >  Kjell,
> >
> >> have you taken a look at that one?
> >>
> >> -- Arnaud
> >
> > I (attempted) to fix this in r1763. Since I don't own (or have access to)
> > a compatible UPS, I couldn't test this. But as far as I can see, it
> > should work again.
>
> thanks for your comment Arjen.
> 2.4.1 will be released very soon, so Kjell and Danny, it will be up to you
> to check and feedback.

I have the same problem as Arjen. I only have bcmxcp compatible ups.
But the r1763 commit look's OK. Calling the upsc_commandlist() function
should set the can_upsd and can_upsc.

But I don't know about the else as they are declared can_upsd = 0.
So the upsc_commandlist() is responsible for setting it to 1 and
enabling the instant command.

Regards
Kjell