[Nut-upsdev] CyberPower PR3000E works with powerpanel driver

Laurent Léonard laurent at open-minds.org
Fri Jul 10 21:05:53 UTC 2009

ups.firmware: 1.100
ups.load: 24
ups.mfr: CyberPower
ups.model: PR3000E
ups.serial: [unknown]
ups.start.battery: yes
ups.status: OL
ups.temperature: 41

debian:~# upsrw -s input.transfer.high=129 -u local ups
Password:
Unexpected response from upsd: ERR ACCESS-DENIED
- I always get the following message when I try to use upsrw:
Unexpected response from upsd: ERR ACCESS-DENIED
- Tested values: "input.transfer.high" and "battery.charge.low"

debian:~# upscmd -u local ups test.failure.start
Password:
- upscmd seems to have no effect and doesn't return something...
- Tested values: "test.failure.start" and "test.failure.stop"

I tested manual failure test mode (directly with the button on the hardware)
and I also simulated a line failure and everything worked as expected (master
and slaves machines shutdown and UPS shutdown).

--
Laurent Léonard