[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1875 - in branches/AsciiDoc: . docs docs/icons

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:47:35 UTC 2009

On Jul 29, 2009, at 8:39 AM, Arnaud Quette wrote:

> btw, we will need 2 targets here:
> - 1 for the documentation that will be shipped as part of the
> packages (HTML and optionally PDF),
> - 1 for the website (ie the website specific part, including the
> homepage/news ; and the doc with a suitable layout for integrating
> to the website). The tricky part there is that I would like to have
> a separate file for the news, then included in the homepage.txt. so
> that we could then use the news.txt to serve an rss feed...

OK. I'll make two separate steps so that we can see at a glance if
something breaks.

> on that website side, we can start setting up the toolchain.
> what I've in mind ATM is that you use your local buildbot to
> regenerate the dynamic part of the website, and an automated rsync
> on the Eaton webserver will pull these changes...

Sounds good.

Right now, our Buildbot configuration doesn't distinguish between
trunk and branches, so there are broken links to non-existent
documentation after trunk builds. I'll deal with that later.

In theory, this link should point to the latest generated documentation:

http://buildbot.ghz.cc/~buildbot/docs/latest/asciidoc.html

- Charles