[Nut-upsdev] Remote Monitoring From Web

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:15:39 UTC 2009

what has surfaced with this kind of feedback is the lack of
documentation of this change.

we should complete the user manual in that direction, § 5.2.3. "Data
server configuration (upsd)" and § 7. "Securisation notes"
highlighting the removal of ACL and describing the TCP Wrapper +
firewall switch.

@Arjen: if you have some content in mind, don't hesitate to send it to me.
I have something planned but have not yet reached that point.

Arnaud