[Nut-upsdev] Cyberpower OR500 on usbhid-ups

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Tue Oct 6 17:17:36 UTC 2009

Dear Rod,

thanks for writing. Good work! I am no longer an active NUT developer,
so I am forwarding your message to the NUT developers list.

NUT developers: probably this device can be added permanently. Also,
should the MAINTAINERS file perhaps be replaced by a pointer to the
mailing lists? It seems fairly outdated anyway.

Cheers, -- Peter