[Nut-upsdev] Cyberpower OR500 on usbhid-ups

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Oct 6 18:22:47 UTC 2009

Citeren Peter Selinger <selinger op mathstat.dal.ca>:

> NUT developers: probably this device can be added permanently.

It was added to the trunk almost two months ago, so by the time we
release nut-2.4.2, it should be available.

> Also,
> should the MAINTAINERS file perhaps be replaced by a pointer to the
> mailing lists? It seems fairly outdated anyway.

Well, that depends. You added yourself to the MAINTAINERS list in
revision 343 . You could have removed your entry by the time you
stepped down from active development, but didn't.

If you no longer want to be listed, please let us know and we'll
remove the entry.

Please keep list traffic on the list