[Nut-upsdev] Additional instcmds for the Powerware 5115

Rich Wrenn rwrenn at ddn.com
Sun Oct 18 17:34:28 UTC 2009

During the last month, I've been integrating a Powerware 5115 into an embedded system by writing a custom NUT daemon.  This work has gone quite well and NUT has been very helpful, but it sure would be nice to have some additional instcmds for the 5115.

The bcmxcp driver comments mention "manuals for the BCM/XCP".  I'm wondering if I could get a copy of those so that I might explore enhancing the bcmxcp drivers to support more instcmds.

Thanks,
Rich