[Nut-upsdev] Layout of AsciiDoc-based NUT webpage

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:51:35 UTC 2009

Arnaud,

one thing that bothers me a little bit about the new CSS webpage
layout is that the NUT banner at the top obscures the text in the top
portion of the page.

This is not too much of an issue until you click on a link within a
document, and the browser scrolls to that anchor. Most of the time,
the destination of the link will be hidden behind the NUT banner.

Can we make the banner scroll with the rest of the page? I am
indifferent as to whether the links on the left sidebar are fixed or
scrolling (so long as they don't jump around via JavaScript).

--
- Charles Lepple