[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1965 - branches/AsciiDoc/docs/man

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:49:00 UTC 2009

On Sep 8, 2009, at 8:30 AM, Charles Lepple wrote:

[...]
> +EXTRA_DIST = tripplite_usb.8.txt \
> +	ups.conf.5.txt \
> +	upsc.8.txt
> +

The EXTRA_DIST thing is a hack. Right now, we are not including the
generated HTML properly, because I haven't figured out the automake
way to do this correctly.

Specifically, we want to treat the .txt files as source, and
distribute the generated HTML. The automake documentation is heavily
biased towards the normal C-to-executable compilation path.

Ideas?