[Nut-upsdev] liebert esp2 new version + crest factor

Spiros Ioannou sivann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 09:34:22 UTC 2010

Hello,
1) I'm planning on adding lots of measurements to the driver liebert-esp2 +
correct support for 3-phase systems. Should I make a large patch based on
the last svn head or send you the whole file? Multiple patches per change
are probably not practical in this case.

2) in http://www.networkupstools.org/doc/2.2.0/new-names.html there is no
crest factor variable. Crest factor is very important for large
installations. Should I add a new variable named crestfactor ? (Crest factor
shows the ratio between the peak and the RMS)

If you have a liebert ups, please send me the output from the program I last
sent you.

Thanks,

-Spiros