[Nut-upsdev] Patch for HP T1000 INTL

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Thu Apr 15 14:03:59 UTC 2010

Citeren Sturle Sunde <sturles op gmail.com>:

> Note:  I' not on this list and discovered the reply in the list
> archive.  Please Cc me if you have more questions.  The archive does
> not list all headers, so this mail will break threading.  I also
> noticed the patch and output from lsusb is missing in the archive.

The latter isn't needed, since these will be generated automatically.
You're the only one who can fix the subscription issue.

> I monitored it with nut-monitor while testing with varying load,
> disconnecting, connecting again, etc, and checked that reported values
> were sensible.

To prevent surprises, run 'upsmon -c fsd' on the master upsmon. This
will simulate a critical power situation (without actually draining
the UPS battery). If all goes well, the attached systems will be
shutdown cleanly and the UPS will power cycle the outlet. It's better
to know in advance whether or not this works as expected.

Please keep list traffic on the list