[Nut-upsdev] liebert-esp2 patch (3-phase support)

Spiros Ioannou sivann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:25:07 UTC 2010

I've found the bits containing the multipliers, but It may take time to find
which is which. There are ~15 "multiplier" values hidden in ~70 bits. It may
be impossible to guess which is which with just 2 sets of outputs (from 2
models).

What I can do is get a glimpse on a part of those bit values on driver
startup and decide for all multipliers with a "switch/case" , having 2
cases. That will work for the two models we have data for. If we get another
model, then we can add more cases. That seems reasonable and easily
expandable and will avoid deciphering the bits.

-S

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Arjen de Korte
<nut+devel at de-korte.org<nut%2Bdevel at de-korte.org>