[Nut-upsdev] Liebert GXT2 NUT driver - patch, multiple fixes

Spiros Ioannou sivann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:46:57 UTC 2010

Hi nutdevs,
I'm sending the (final I hope) patch over the ESP-II driver.
It's a diff over the svn HEAD.

As the patch is as large as the driver itself, I also send you the .c file.

Fixes over the svn HEAD include all previous mentioned fixes by me on
21Apr on the list, plus support for multiplier tables. Right now only
2 sets of value multipliers are recognized, which correspond to GXT
and NXe models,  and their differentiation is based on a part of the
actual multiplier data provided by the ups which is used without
understanding it, but it's used as a differentiation criterion. More
multipliers can be added easily if we test more ups models.

Summary of changes over the svn HEAD:

-support for 1 & 3-phase input & output (and all combinations)
-support for most input & output & bypass & nominal variables
(current, power (watt+VA), voltage, frequency)
-support for value multiplier tables

new variables:
-ups.type detection (offline, line-interactive, online)
-current crest factor detection (3-phase)
-battery.runtime.low detection
-ups.delay.start detection (yes, I have it in 900 seconds)

I'll be back to my office and codebase next weekend.
Best Regards,
-Spiros