[Nut-upsdev] Announce: new team member (to work on Mozilla NSS port)

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 13:12:01 UTC 2010

2010/11/30 Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink at redhat.com>

> > under
> > > tools
> > repository,

> > > great news! :)
> > >
> > > indeed.
> > >
> > > btw, I've seen a Fedora forwarded report (#656440) by a user on
> > > Alioth' tracker (#312848).
> > > you should probably forward these directly to speed up the process.
> >
> > yes, but I was ill and he was faster :)
> >
> > does that mean that RedHat / Fedora are sensible to virus :-p
>
> :)
>
> > btw, can you update bugzilla #347771 to point the working branch:
> > http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/nut/branches/ssl-nss-port/
>
> done
>
> > I'll ping you back once we have something that can be tested...
> > One more question: do you (RH / Fedora) already have UIs for
> > certificates management (both textual and graphical)?
> > Or do you know anything that can suit the purpose?
>
> From what I know, there is nothing definite yet, but Mozilla PSM
> is a candidate. I wanted to ask my coleague who knows more about
> this whether information on
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraCryptoConsolidation#Common_UI_framework
> is up to date, but he is attending some conference so he's
> offline right now.

we're interested in this UI topic, so we would welcome such info from your
fellow.

I've made some investigation, and not found anything fancy for UI.
PSM seems not packaged, nor easily available as a standalone module, nor
easy to checkout, ...

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com