[Nut-upsdev] images in user manual (PDF version)

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:18:32 UTC 2010

Hey Charles,

> I just noticed that when I run "make website" locally (OS X; also on the
> Ubuntu 10.04 buildbot), the PDF version of the user manual does not contain
> the diagrams of the configurations.
>
> It's on PDF page 21 (page 11 on the printed page):
>

> http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/~buildbot/cayenne/docs/r2701-67/website/output/docs/user-manual.pdf<http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/%7Ebuildbot/cayenne/docs/r2701-67/website/output/docs/user-manual.pdf>
>
> It would be good to include this in the trunk merge, if we can figure out
> an easy fix.

right, this is the images consolidation I was talking about.
depending on your timeframe to work on the merge, I'll either look at that
this evening or over the week end.
this won't be too hard since it's a matter of moving all docs/website/images
to ../images, and the website part will be handled by the files copy in the
website target...

cheers,
Arno