[Nut-upsdev] AsciiDoc merge

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 18:13:42 UTC 2010

On Dec 3, 2010, at 1:11 PM, Arnaud Quette wrote:

> the 3rd would be neat, with an appropriate changelog msg.

Done: http://trac.networkupstools.org/projects/nut/changeset/2722

The page can a while to load - the diff was just under 1MB.

For some of the more evident "revert" commits, I crossed out the
target commit. (That's what the "~~" is if you look at the raw SVN log.)

I still see a few minor image and link issues, but I don't think it's
worth the effort to keep both branch and trunk going in parallel. We
can delete branches/AsciiDoc in a few days, just in case anyone finds
anything leftover in their working directory.

Here are a few glitches I noticed:

  * FAQ is reachable from the documentation page, but not the support
page
  * Cables page doesn't include diagrams
  * HCL is not included in user manual

I can't promise that I'll get to any of this for a little while -
other projects have been put on hold for this merge, and I should get
back to them.

Regards,

--
Charles Lepple