[Nut-upsdev] smart1050slt by tripp lite

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:58:12 UTC 2010

On Jan 31, 2010, at 11:29 PM, chance fulton wrote:

> Load added at 60
>
> I plugged a CRT TV in, and the load meter on the front spikes and
> drops,
> I really don't have anything else less noisy to plug into it for more
> load.
>
> I can test that more in the morning though when nobody cares about
> noise.
>
> Load removed at 98
>
> Power fail at 120
> Restored at 169
>
> Built from the 3004 protocol branch.

I will take another look at the load stuff tonight, but I just
committed r2301 which should try some more status decoding.

If you can run the battery down to the point where PowerAlert would
start a shutdown sequence, that would also be a useful log (so we know
for sure what the "Low Battery" flag is).

- Charles