[Nut-upsdev] smart1050slt by tripp lite

chance fulton chance.fulton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:46:48 UTC 2010

It all looks like it's coming together. I am beginning to be able to
decipher all the messages.

It appears to be reading the correct values for online, nominal line
voltage, and battery voltages, and load, which it did not do before.

Time to run it down, and see what I get, perhaps it's time to vacuum
again :)

here is an excerpt of the type of messages I get from running the
driver.

   1.173305	send_to_all: SETINFO input.voltage.nominal "120"
   1.173312	send_to_all: SETINFO battery.voltage.nominal "36"
   1.173319	send_to_all: SETINFO ups.debug.load_banks "0"
   1.173325	send_to_all: SETINFO ups.delay.shutdown "64"
   1.173332	send_to_all: SETFLAGS ups.delay.shutdown RW STRING
   1.173337	send_to_all: SETAUX ups.delay.shutdown 3
   1.173344	send_to_all: ADDCMD shutdown.return