[Nut-upsdev] NUT release plans (post-2.4.1)

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:02:52 UTC 2010

I'm extending the list to the packagers, just to be sure they see it...

guys, we want to release NUT 2.4.2 very soon (count no more than 2
weeks from now for the final!)
please check your bug and patches lists and submit back whatever you
need in that release.

2010/2/7 Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
> All,
>
> After some discussion with Arnaud, we are planning an interim release before
> 2.6.x:
>
>> - ChangeLog (need merge between the current + svn2changelog ; Charles?)
>
>> - UPGRADING

I missed the NEWS file too.

>> - remaining patchs and bugs (from list and distro)
>>       apcsmart (transfer.reason)
>>       Debian
>>               http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=544390

that one needs investigation.

>>               http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=539747

that one is now done.

>>               http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=526811

fixed (r2323)

> The documentation branch will not be merged in before this release.
>
> If you see any other potential show-stoppers, let us know.

cheers,