[Nut-upsdev] nut-2.4.2 : IPV6 badly managed at configure

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 03:53:37 UTC 2010

On Feb 20, 2010, at 5:47 PM, Alexander Gordeev wrote:

> Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org> пишет:
>
>> Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> the NUT_CHECK_IPV6 macro sets "nut_have_ipv6", but then references
>>> "nut_with_ipv6" which is not assigned until after NUT_CHECK_IPV6
>>> is called.
>>
>> Ouch! Sorry about that. Fixed in the trunk. I think we want to
>> re-release nut-2.4.2, because this probably is going to hit a great
>> number of people.
>
> Why not do 2.4.3 release? This is just numbers :)

Or 2.4.2.1, or...

I would like to try running the IPv6 code on my test machines before
we re-release (since IPv6 was broken for a while on FreeBSD without
the ports tree patches). That will probably be Sunday evening at the
earliest.

(I admit I was only looking at the configure script summaries when I
checked to see if IPv6 was working.)