[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2260 - trunk/drivers

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sat Jan 23 13:07:58 UTC 2010

Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple op gmail.com>:

> In /usr/include/stdio.h, the snprintf declaration is surrounded by:
>
> #if defined __USE_BSD || defined __USE_ISOC99 || defined __USE_UNIX98
> __BEGIN_NAMESPACE_C99
>
> I don't see a similar error on the Ubuntu 8.04 builder, which is
> running this version:

It would be interesting to see what is surrounding the strptime
declaration (which supposedly is in time.h) that is preventing it from
being used when we don't define _XOPEN_SOURCE. I did Google for
answers on this one, but I couldn't find any conclusive answer.

The library seems to have this function (we see no linking errors,
with _XOPEN_SOURCE defined or not), so this might need some autoconf
magic to make this compile without warnings.

Please keep list traffic on the list