[Nut-upsdev] Liebert GXT2 NUT driver - patch, multiple fixes

Robert Jobbagy jobbagy.robert at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:55:49 UTC 2010

Hi Spiros!

Sorry I was very busy, but I have a little time now for test.
I attached my output, I looked it, I think it's right.

But I checked out tha last nut revision (rev 2454) and I used autoreconf
--install command and I gave the follow error msg:

configure.in:86: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_C_FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:87: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_C_VARARRAYS
configure.in:97: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_LONG_DOUBLE
configure.in:98: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_TYPE_LONG_LONG_INT
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

What's wrong with this revision?