[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2668 - in branches/windows_port: . drivers m4

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:29:58 UTC 2010

2010/11/4 Arjen de Korte

> Author: adkorte-guest
> Date: Thu Nov  4 20:00:25 2010
> New Revision: 2668
>
> Log:
> Checking whether or not we should use the 'regex' library should be done
> for all USB connected devices (since we use this in the matcher function).
> In that case it is much cleaner to add this check in nut_check_libusb.m4.

indeed, a more elegant approach.

> This also fixes the wrong use of AC_SEARCH_LIBS, that already adds
> '-lregex' to LIBS (which means all binaries are linked against this
> library).

though I've not double checked (my native mingw install is still incomplete,
and lagging in a VM), this shouldn't be the case since setting LIBS is the
default case, which is overridden here.

as a side note, we could probably limit this search to mingw.
but I've not yet checked other projects to see whether it should be improved
or not...

cheers,