[Nut-upsdev] udev versions (was Re: [Nut-upsuser] still no nut at reboot)

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Nov 17 08:30:35 UTC 2010

Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple op gmail.com>:

> The one thing I'm still not sure about is when the kernels changed
> over - it seems like udev changed to ATTRS first.

I'm not sure that is really relevant if we know the udev version that
was used for building the kernel.

> Also, I didn't know that udev had a pkg-config entry. I'll try to
> take a look at that more tomorrow.

At least on openSUSE it has. Adding this to the udev configuration
stuff is fairly easy. It's probably most convenient to just set the
UDEV_VERSION in configure and let the tools/scripts figure out what to
do based on that.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)