[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2705 - branches/windows_port/drivers

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Nov 28 10:36:13 UTC 2010

Citeren Frederic BOHE <fbohe-guest op alioth.debian.org>:

> Author: fbohe-guest
> Date: Fri Nov 26 14:01:35 2010
> New Revision: 2705
>
> Log:
> Add regex library for drivers (by Arnaud Quette)
>
> Modified:
>    branches/windows_port/drivers/Makefile.am

Why is this needed? The value of LIBREGEX is never assigned anywhere,
so this is basically a no-op (so I suggest to revert this patch). If
needed, the regex library will be included in the LIBUSB_LDFLAGS (see
commit r2668) by the 'm4/nut_check_libusb.m4' macro. If this doesn't
work, please let us know.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)